Asia-Pacific – Looking Ahead – Food Banking in the Post-COVID-19 World
This regional skill sharing session will be the first in a series of quarterly meetings which will facilitate peer-to-peer knowledge exchange and skill sharing for all the GFN Network food banks in the Asia Pacific region. Each session will take a deeper look into a specific topic area, hear from select food banks, and allow time for questions and open discussion.
This first session entitled, Asia-Pacific – Looking Ahead – Food Banking in the Post-COVID-19 World, will feature three food bank leaders from the region discussing how food banks can position themselves to support the recovery from the pandemic, and how the food banking landscape might look different post-COVID-19.
Please register to join us for this important discussion.
Thursday 6 May
- 3:00 – 4:30 UTC -5 (3:00 a.m. Chicago)
- 15:00 – 16:30 UTC +7 (3:00 p.m. Bangkok, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh)
- 16:00 – 17:30 UTC +8 (4:00 p.m. Bali, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Manilla, Singapore, Taipei)
- 17:00 – 18:30 UTC +11 (5:00 p.m. Seoul)
- 18:00 – 19:30 UTC +11 (6:00 p.m. Sydney)
- 20:00 – 21:30 UTC +13 (8:00 p.m. Christchurch)
- Brianna Casey, CEO Foodbank Australia
- Nicholas Ng, Chief Food Officer, The Food Bank Singapore
- Gabrielle Kirstein, CEO, Feeding Hong Kong
- Justin Cheah, Operations Director, Kechara Soup Kitchen, Malaysia
This session is tailored for GFN Network food banks in Asia Pacific.
This session will NOT be recorded and is considered off the record.