COVID-19 and the Cycle of Inequality – Keynote Presentation by Dr. Alaa Murabit
Dr. Alaa Murabit is an award-winning medical doctor, global security strategist, women’s rights advocate and United Nations High-Level Commissioner on Health, Employment & Economic Growth and Sustainable Development Goal Global Advocate.
As the deepening effects of COVID-19 continue to be felt around the world, Dr. Murabit will address the impact of this global pandemic on food security, poverty, and the cycle of inequality. In this keynote talk, Dr. Murabit will also emphasize how without championing women and girls, it will not be possible to fully recover from COVID-19 and the associated and stark economic fallout.
- Cathy Stahl, Global Head of Marketing, PIMCO, USA
- Dr. Alaa Murabit, Executive Direction, Phase Minus 1; Global Sustainable Development Goal Advocate
Wednesday 28 October
- 09:00 – 10:00 UTC -5 (Chicago 9:00 am)
- 14:00 – 15:00 UTC +1 (London 2:00 pm)
- 22:00 – 23:00 UTC + 8 (Hong Kong 10:00 pm)