The Global Supply Chain â€“ Disruptions and Challenges | Food Bank Leadership Institute 2023
Headlines detailing supply chain disruptions have been abundant in the last three years. These disruptions are caused by a variety of related factors and continue to impact many industries and especially global food systems. This panel of experts share how they have been impacted and their thoughts of what is coming next.
- Danny Flores, Senior Manager, H-E-B Hunger Relief program, USA
- Silvia SuÃ¡rez Guerra, Senior Director of Strategy, Sustainability and Marketing for Latin America, Brambles|CHEP, Mexico
- Juan Carlos Pardo, Director of Corporate Affairs, Nestle, Mexico
- Julie Yurko, President & CEO, Northern Illinois Food Bank, USA
- Elijah Amoo Addo, Executive Director, Food for All Africa, Ghana