Global Trends in Food Loss and Waste Prevention Policy and Food Donation | Food Bank Leadership Institute 2023
This panel examines how food donation policy can help achieve government commitments on climate and the environment. Using examples, the speakers illustrate how multiple actors can work together in order to influence policy change.
- Tom Arnold, GFN Board member and Special Envoy on Food Systems, GAIN, Ireland
- Jacques Vandenschrik, GFN Board member and President, European Food Banks Federation, Belgium
- María Eugenia Torres, General Manager, Red de Alimentos, Chile
- María Teresa García Plata, Director General, Bancos de Alimentos de México, Mexico
- Gabrielle Kirstein, Founder, Feeding Hong Kong