Global Trends in Food Loss and Waste Prevention Policy and Food Donation | Food Bank Leadership Institute 2023
This panel examines how food donation policy can help achieve government commitments on climate and the environment. Using examples, the speakers illustrate how multiple actors can work together in order to influence policy change.
- Tom Arnold, GFN Board member and Special Envoy on Food Systems, GAIN, Ireland
- Jacques Vandenschrik, GFN Board member and President, European Food Banks Federation, Belgium
- MarÃa Eugenia Torres, General Manager, Red de Alimentos, Chile
- MarÃa Teresa GarcÃa Plata, Director General, Bancos de Alimentos de MÃ©xico, Mexico
- Gabrielle Kirstein, Founder, Feeding Hong Kong