Latin America Knowledge Networks Launch Event
After a challenging and transforming year, which allowed us to get closer to our members in the countries, we generated an open dialogue that allowed us to understand how, facing a 2019 that would never return and a 2020 that had changed everything, to incorporate new tools to the technical assistance provided by GFN, which will enhance collaborative work focused on people.
That is why we are pleased to invite you to participate in the launching of GFN’s new initiative: Knowledge Networks, which through conferences, workshops, specialized technical assistance, the exchange of experiences and open discussion forums, will facilitate and accelerate collective learning and a more productive collaborative process, creating spaces that will transcend organizational, spatial and disciplinary limits to propose, invent, share and apply knowledge in the areas of the first four networks to be created:
- Knowledge Network on Logistics
- Knowledge Network on Data Analysis
- Knowledge Network on Product Sourcing
- Knowledge Network on Child Hunger
We count on you! You have a lot to contribute!
Wednesday 18 August
- 10:00 – 11:30 UTC -5 (Chicago, Bogota, Mexico City 10:00 am)
- 11:00 – 12:30 UTC -4 (Santiago 11:00 am)
- 12:00 – 13:30 UTC -3 (Buenos Aires, São Paulo 12:00 pm)
- Kurt Schultz, Infrastructure, Warehouse and Logistics Consultant, The Global FoodBanking Network, USA.
- Paula Moreno, Latin America Regional Consultant, The Global FoodBanking Network, Colombia.
- Almendra Ortiz-Tirado, Associate Director, Regional Product Sourcing Partnerships, Latin America, The Global FoodBanking Network, Mexico.
- Monica Dykas, Director, Child Hunger Programs, The Global FoodBanking Network, USA.
Following the presentations, there will be time for questions from the audience.
This session will be available in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
This session will be recorded and a video recording will be available for viewing after the event.