Low and No Cost Policies to Support Food Donation | Food Bank Leadership Institute 2023
This expert panel share their experiences of efforts to implement policy change and explain how policy change can be effective even with no, or little cost.
- Emily M. Broad Leib, Assistant Clinical Professor of Law, Director of the Harvard Law School Food Law and Policy Center, and Faculty Director of the Harvard Law School for Health Law and Policy Innovation, USA.
- Ravit Dinmez Yehezkel, Legal Counsel and Director of Government Affairs, Leket Israel, Israel
- Vishal Kumar, CEO and President, Feeding India by Zomato, India
- Francia Linares Orozco, Executive Director, Banco de Alimentos de Costa Rica
- Daniela Osores Bustios, General Manager, Bancos de Alimentos Peru