Reducing Food Loss and Waste as an Environmental Solution | Food Bank Leadership Institute 2023
As the link between food loss and waste and GHG emissions become more widely understood and acknowledged, food banks have an opportunity to be at the forefront of FLW reduction efforts and resulting GHG mitigation. In this panel, experts further explore the link between food systems and climate change and how food banks fit into this picture.
- Ana Catalina SuÃ¡rez PeÃ±a, Senior Director, Strategy & Innovation, GFN, Colombia
- Bram Govaerts, Director General, CIMMYT, Mexico
- Alyson Walsh, Commercial Director, FareShare, United Kingdom
- Gidi Kroch, CEO, Leket Israel, Israel
- Jacques Vandenschrik, GFN Board member and President, European Food Banks Federation, Belgium