National Networks Summit – Kick Off Session
This is a peer group session for the leaders of the National Networks in the GFN Network and Partners. This 90-minute facilitated discussion will share experiences of how the networks and their member food banks have responded to the COVID-19 crisis and the anticipated challenges ahead. The discussion will also explore the possible implications to food redistribution in the aftermath of COVID-19 and how these networks are positioning themselves for the future.
The cohort will also identify specific actions where cross-border collaboration could solve collective challenges and suggest topics for more detailed discussion in subsequent meetings.
Attendees will be sent information and materials prior to this session.
This session is for National Networks with the GFN Network only. This session will not be recorded and is not for attribution.
Wednesday 5 August
- 07:30 – 09:00 UTC -5 (Chicago, Bogota, Mexico City 7:30 am)
- 09:30 – 11:00 UTC -3 (Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo 9:30 am)
- 13:30 – 15:00 UTC +1 (London 1:30 pm)
- 14:30 – 16:00 UTC +2 (Cape Town 2:30 pm)
- 15:30 – 17:00 UTC +3 (Amman, Istanbul, Moscow, Sofia 3:30 pm)
- 21:30 – 23:00 UTC + 9 (Seoul 9:30 pm)
- 22:30 – 00:00 UTC + 10 (Sydney 10:30 pm)